- LLB (National University of Lesotho)
- LLM (North West University – Potchefstroom Campus) (2014) in Estate Law under the supervision of Professor GJ Pienaar
- LLD (North West University – Potchefstroom Campus) entitled “A Critical Evaluation of the South African Land Tenure Policy: a Comparison with Selected Aspects of Kenyan and Tanzanian Law.”
- Post-doctoral research fellow at SARCPL (February 2018 – present)
- Dr. Tlale’s fields of interests are women’s marginalisation in land, land tenure security and the institution of traditional leadership.